Basement Insulation in Calgary, Edmonton & Surrounding Areas
Basements are the area of the house that we typically associate with cold and damp. The quality of your insulation is a huge factor in preventing both.
Is your basement poorly insulated?
Here are a few of the telltale signs that your insulation is insufficient:
- Cold drafty areas.
- Walls are cold to the touch.
- Frost inside window seals.
- Sound travels from one floor or room to the next.
Why choose polyurethane spray foam insulation for your basement?
If you’re finishing or renovating your basement this is the perfect opportunity to install the best, most efficient insulation available. You will be glad you did as you reap the benefits of lower energy bills and greater comfort for years to come.
These are some of the benefits of spray foam insulation compared to other types:
- Blocks airflow and moisture to help keep your basement warm and dry.
- More efficient at keeping your basement warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Lower energy bills.
- Adds strength to the structure of your home.
- No sagging, gaping or cracking – unlike traditional insulation, spray foam will be as effective 20 years from now as it is today.
- Sound-proofing – eliminate those heavy footsteps and TV noises from upstairs.
Learn more about spray foam insulation here.
For quality workmanship and excellent service, you can trust Alberta’s spray foam specialists. We will help you select the best products for each area of your home, and for your budget.
Request a Quote today, or phone (403) 215 5977 (Southern Alberta) or (780) 989 3500 (Northern Alberta).