Garage Insulation in Calgary, Edmonton & Surrounding Areas
Insulate Your Garage for Comfort and Safety
Garage insulation is often an afterthought, but there are plenty of reasons why it’s a great idea:
- Bedrooms or bonus rooms above the garage are often very cold.
- Every time you enter your home from the garage, valuable heat is lost from inside the house.
- Toxic fumes can seep into the house through tiny gaps and cracks.
- An uninsulated garage is extremely expensive to heat when it’s being used as a workshop or recreation room.
- Noises such as the garage door opener or machinery can be very loud inside the house.
When it comes to insulating your garage, polyurethane spray foam is the best choice you can make:
- Efficiency: save money on energy bills with a higher R-value.
- Longevity: no decrease in R-value over time.
- Safety: a tight seal, with no sagging or gaping over time, will protect your home from garage fumes.
- Sound-proofing: to protect your home from ‘garage noises’.
Learn more about spray foam insulation here.
For quality workmanship and excellent service, you can trust Alberta’s spray foam specialists. We will help you select the best products for each area of your home, and for your budget.
Request a Quote today, or phone (403) 215 5977 (Southern Alberta) or (780) 989 3500 (Northern Alberta).